• To proffer innovative and progressive ideas and alternatives to the policy discourse in Ghana
• To contribute to the designing and conducting of evidence-based research programmes for the purposes of influencing and defending progressive social democratic public policy alternatives
• Monitor and evaluate governance policy, instruments and institutions.
• Collaborate with various levels of governments, state institutions, businesses and non-governmental organizations to enhance governance processes
• Develop and maintain strong networks in academia, within the political classes, and amongst business interests and civil society
• Develop Performance Assessment Framework (PAF) for tracking budget implementation of government
• Provide space and voice for diverse groups, especially the youth and the vulnerable in the development dialogue
Who We Are
Founded in January 2001 as a youth-led non-governmental, not-for-profit organization, Youth Network for Human Rights & Democracy (you-net) has worked tirelessly to build the capacities of young people to participate actively in the governance of their communities.